1. Save a JPEG on your desktop as foo.Jpg
2. Drag drop file to Fiddler
- File does not have correct Content-Type response header.
File extensions should be treated as case-insensitive when mapping to MIME types (Utilities::ContentTypeForFileExtension).
3. Rename a text file to foo.map
4. Drag drop file to Fiddler
- File does not have correct Content-Type response header from the registry.
It looks like the registry may not be getting consulted properly; perhaps this was done with the introduction of CustomMimeMappings.xml which was presumably added to better support running on Mono/Linux, but Fiddler should still fall back to the Windows registry on Windows.